Day7

Shoot well didnt get much of a practice today because my ride had to leave early so i just worked out my back and boy i really tired myself out. But soon after i tried to be creative with my protein shake. I guess its not original but i tried to make it myself.
2 packets of oatmeal
1scoop of whey protein
1 spoon of Peanut Butter
Some milk.(Eyed the measurement of what was appropriate.)
A few crushed ices to cool down the oatmeal.
Grand total of 50g of protein. Not bad at all :]

Anyhow im still trying to get my giants. Ughh I dont know why its taking so darn long man i just want it already but my coach is making me just practice other skills for now. But on the good note i know today was a productive day ! Decided to clean my room because of the crummy weather but i had fun doing so. The music i played as cleaning fueled me to clean since it was SOOOOOO good. Jason mraz of course Train A rocket to the moon and uncle Kracker.
Next practice im going to work on my floor skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top