Day1

Well heres a start of my new blog. I think this will be pretty fun actually. IM gonna just use this blog to record my progress in gymnastics so i can look back on my improvements ^^ So lets start.
Day 1: Been in the gym for 5 hours didnt get much done as usual since i just fooled around with my friends and what not but i got something down. For High Bar im going for giants. Only problem swing is horrible but i finally fixed it and im starting to get higher and also got my kip done pretty close just need to turn my wrist ... As of floor i fixed my front handspring to come out into a rebound so going for a tuck after.I feel like rings are my strongest point as of now since i have the most skills there with ease but the back uprise .. I just couldn't get. I need more practice on that . Vault i guess my handsprings are decent well at least on tumble track, but tomorrow im gonna try it on vault. Pommel = lost cause. What a dumb event. Hate it. I guess ive covered most of it so yeah lets get started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top