Day6

Ughh not the best week. Im such a mess as of now!! First as my pinky healed up from a sprain i started getting shin splints from vaulting. But not it doesn't end there . My pinky toe is now jammed and all bruised up from pbars and my shoulders are in pain from trying to do dislocates on still rings..Oh yeah cut my toe from playing football hah sheesh this stinks. Phew after just typing all this down with all my focus i feel relaxed now. Anyways its still sooo much fun .

On the good note, i watched college gymnastics this afternoon and wow they're really jacked. So my friend and i was inspired to go to the gym today and workout we did abs and it was pretty intense. Also im sooo siked for next practice its my favorite events floor high bar and cault woot wooot!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top