Day8

Well seeing how i forgot my password for a couple week or maybe a week this really wouldn't be day 8. But my progress has been a on a stalemate due to all my injuries...
First off the pinky toe i hurt previously is actually broken and ive actually jammed my big toe now . Ughh! It doesn't stop there though , i have injured my rotator cuff making me unable to do almost any events. Soo frustrated!! Well i was until i was able to write about. On a lighter note i have begun to realize how relaxing it was to just write it really just calms me and i enjoy it so much! With my favorite music and just writing this makes me feel much happier!

Back onto the little progress i have achieved.
On highbar ive actually came so close to highbar. My swings are awesome if i do say so myself. I feel that with a little spot i can do giants but until my shoulder heals i wont be on it for awhile.
On floor im working front-handspring tucks. Its such an awesome skill now that i think about it! But i was shown up by my coach who had baby 6 months ago ahaha. Shes awesome lol.
Vault i havent been on too much because of my shin splints so not much improvements.
On rings i WAS working on dislocates but thats how injured my shoulder so im done with that too ahhh! But beside the dislocate i was working on press handstands on it (Cant believe how much harder it is on the rings then floor.)
Surprisingly i have been actually touching up on pommel skills. Ran through couple hip circle drills but nothing too great.
Pbars is were i broke my pinky toe :9 But swing into handstand and half turns basically was all i tried on it. Im very limited on Pbars due to the fact we dont have an actual Pbars lol just been practicing on 2 big blocks and mini pbars which you couldn't perform actual skills except holding handstands and what not. Oh yeah totally forgot about tucks on Pbars ^^ lol

Well thats it for now i guess. Im probably not going to be getting any new skills soon until im all better but till then strength and flexibility conditioning is all im probably be going to work on.

1 comments:

Jenny

how many injuries do you haveeee. maybe i can beat you in arm wrestling now.

Post a Comment

Return top