Day 4

Ahhh What a weekend! Even though most of it was filled with work/test/and lazying around many things happened! My friend Kc and i bought a hamster named it after cyndiquil(yes a pokemon) haha but its soooo cute. The first 10min of her life with us was a disaster. I dropped her in the car while taking her out / kc dropped her in front of petco and we all got scared shed flee but she didn't woot. Anyways kc forgot to close the cage before we left for practice and when we got back she was gone. It was all good though because i found her in like 10minutes under the couch.

Anyways my progress on gymnastics been on a stalemate i believe. Ive been doing more back handspring tucks off tumble tracks but i feel it can be a lot better. on vault i cant get a straight body .. damnn.. anyways on bars i got my nice kip and almost ripped off my nipple piercing :x i was in pain for awhile. My swings are a bit better but i am not satisfied at all :/ Anyways thats what we've practice today. Next practice i think ill toss my Round off back handspring tuck on the floor. Also just go for giants i think ive waited long enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top