Day10

Soo yeah seems like my body has finally recovered WHOO! So anyways i just chucked my fron handspring tuck and boy was it scary .. But it was fun except landing on my ass..I think ill work on it more now. Anyways i attempted a giant and wow i scared like 5 people haha i let my shoulder collapse thinking i made it around but it didnt so the outcome was something scary ahh what a great day! Anyways ive come to a conclusion that even though i cant be the best i enjoy this sport soooo much! For some odd reasons getting injured doesnt scare me from the sport but the opposite. It makes me want to get up and keep trying .
Wow i love gymnastics!

Oh the mens team is ordering team leos woot! Silver black grey white is the color i think looks pretty pimpin. I need to get bigger though to look better in it though so time to lift weights again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top